Private urologist Stratford – urology clinic London
In the time of the ancient Egyptians and Greeks, doctors frequently examined urine’s colour, odour, and texture. They also looked for bubbles, blood, and other signs of disease.
Today, an entire field of medicine focuses on the health of the urinary system – it is called urology.
Urologists diagnose and treat diseases of the urinary tract in both men and women. They also diagnose and treat anything involving the reproductive tract in men.
The diagnostic and treatment we offer in our Clinic include:
– Diseases of the bladder, kidneys, penis, testicles, and adrenal and prostate glands
– Prostate gland enlargement
– Erectile dysfunction
– Interstitial cystitis, also called painful bladder syndrome
– Kidney stones
– Prostatitis, which is inflammation of the prostate gland
– Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
– Urinary incontinence
– Varicoceles, or enlarged veins in the scrotum
Furthermore, if the patient wishes, St. Mary’s Medical Centre provides Chaperone during examination.